Friday, August 3, 2012

Ethan Jeffrey Reiher

Ethan turned 7 on July 28th! I cant believe that he is so big! He isnt a little boy anymore! He is just a boy! He had a great birthday! Grandma and Grandpa Reiher surprised him by coming out for his birthday! Grandpa gave him the best gift ever! He took his first set of golf clubs and cut them down to fit Ethan! Now Ethan has golf clubs! Then Grandpa took the boys golfing! Ethan had a great time! It was a gift that was so special! We then had a party for him that evening! Ethan has always been such a happy little guy! He walks into the room and there is a special light that shines from him. He was a very good baby too! I am so grateful for this little boy that has added so much to my life! He enjoys playing swords with his dad, golfing, arts and crafts, and sports! His best friend is his sister Elliana. But he has his guy friends too Mason and Ben. Thank you Ethan for picking me to be your mom. I love you so much and I am so grateful that Elli and Zachary have such an amazing big brother to look up to! I LOVE YOU MY SPIDERMAN!
Grandpa showing him how the clubs work! I was seriously getting watery eyes! It was a very special moment for Ethan!
Ethan as a baby! I cant believe he was ever this small!

No comments:

Post a Comment