Monday, August 20, 2012

4 month check up! 7 year physical!

The boys had their checkups Friday! Zachary is now 16lbs 10 oz and 26 inches long! He is right on track to where he should be! The dr says hes perfectly healthy! Ethan is now 53 lbs and 49 inches tall! He has grown 5 lbs and one inch sense we took him off of his Adorall in May! He went from the 22 percentile to the 55th! He has always been a big kid so I was highly concerned when he didnt grow any in 9 months. Taking him off those meds is the best thing I have ever done for him. I know I made the right choice and we are doing what is best for him. School will be the biggest hurdle. I am worried that he wont be able to keep up. But I have faith that the Lord told me to take him off and will help him through this trial. Ethan is such a bright kid! I know he can do this. Zachary has started to be able to roll all over the place! I figure in the next few months we will have a crawling baby! He is growing so fast and is such a happy little guy! I love my two boys! Thanks Ethan and Zachary for picking me to be your mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment