Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Carter James McOmie

We have had a hard week as a family. But not as hard as Carters family. Carter passed away Sunday August 12. He had a heart attack and never recovered. After some more complications his parents had no choice but to pull him off life support. I cant even imagine how hard that must have been for them. My heart breaks for them. They have to be the strongest people I know. I am so grateful for the wonderful example the whole family is to me and mine. Carter was the sweetest little boy I have ever known. I would think how I wanted Elliana to end up with someone like Carter if not Carter himself. I know now why. Cause he is a perfect spirit and that is what we all want for our future sons in laws. Elliana took the news pretty hard. She is scared and wont be alone. She misses her best friend. That is the hardest thing I have had to do as a parent. Tell my baby girl her best friend isnt coming home. That she wont be able to play with him anymore or see him at church. Carter has left us better then when we met him and we are grateful for that little boy. There will always be a place in our hearts and home for this perfect beautiful adorable child! We love you Carter and you bill be missed loved and adored forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment