Thursday, August 30, 2012

2nd Grade!

Ethan had his first day of 2nd grade on Monday! I can not believe how fast my kids are growing up. I have such bitter sweet feelings about it! He got the teacher he wanted all summer! He has his friend Mason with him in class so thats nice. I cried when I walked him to school. I dont think the first day of school will ever get easy for me. I dont even want to think about what will happen next year when Elliana starts Kindergarten!!!! I will be a mess!! Ethans first week has gone awesome! He is doing so well without his medications. I am so proud of him for over coming this and for taking control. I am so proud that he has shown everyone what he is made of. I know he will have his bad days and it wont be perfect but I am so happy that what I am doing is working and he wont need those meds. I have my little boy back and I am so grateful for the choices he is making. I am so grateful I became his voice and have fought for him. He is a great example of strength for me! I love you little man! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment