Friday, June 1, 2012

Zachary's firsts!

Zachary is getting so big so fast! He is now smiling and he even laughed once. He has already rolled from belly to back. Laughing and rolling he hasnt done sense however knowing he can makes me happy! He is growing up so big and strong! I couldnt ask for better! He has even started sleeping better at night! YAY! I am so excited for my adventures that lay ahead with my growing family! We get to bless Zachary Sunday and I am looking forward to that. We have a lot of friends and family coming to support us! We bought his blessing outfit yesterday and got the privilege of seeing President Uchtdorf and shacking his hand! That was amazing! The kids were so excited to see him! Ethan knew who he was right off! It was an amazing experience. One I know none of us will forget! I am so grateful for the things that have happened the past few months! We have been truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment