Friday, June 1, 2012

The end of First Grade!!!!

Today is Ethans last day of school! YIKES! So much has happened! He has grown so much! I am so proud of him! He has been through a lot in the last 9 months! He is getting to be such a big boy! I cant believe how tall he is! I am so grateful that the Lord blessed me with such a great little boy!
He won an award at school called The Leader in Me Passport. The students work hard all year to earn this so I am very proud that he put forth the effort and earned it. He is also reading at a late 2nd grade reading level and climbing! He is so stinkin smart! He is sad however to leave his friends and teachers. I woke him up to get ready and he actually cried! Poor guy! But in a few months he will start 2nd grade and he will see new friends and get to play with his old friends! Now its time to make sure he has a rockin summer!
Ethans first day of first grade!
Ethans last day of first grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment