Wednesday, June 20, 2012

9 years!

Today I made the most important choice I will ever make. I knelt across the alter in the Provo Temple with my eternal companion and love of my forever. The past 9 years we have had the best and worst of times. We have 3 beautiful healthy wonderful children and 2 waiting for us in heaven. We have been to hell and back but we did it together. I believe that there is nothing me and Craig cant handle. I think back over all we have been through and I wouldnt want to have gone through it with anyone else. I am so grateful the Lord blessed me with such a strong amazing man to spend my eternity with. I am so grateful for the Temple and my choice to marry there. I am so happy that I will never again have to worry about love going away. I will have it forever. Thank you Craig for everything you have done for me and all of our children in the last 9 years. These 9 years are the start of our forever and I love you so much! The best part of our marriage! Getting beautiful children! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment