Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Blessing!

We got to bless Zachary Sunday! It was amazing and I am so grateful for the chance to do it! The morning went perfectly! Zachary didnt fuss so I got to listen to the whole thing! He let me time his feedings to where he didnt need to eat until after the blessing! Everyone showed up and helped Craig with the blessing. It was wonderful! I am so grateful for the love and support from our family and friends. Although some couldnt make it just knowing they wanted to was great! I am grateful that everyone supported us on this special day! The only thing that would have made it perfect would have been to have everyone there! I am grateful for Craig and for his willingness to perform the blessing! I have an attitude of gratitude. And it feels great! I love my growing family and I love my extended family! Thank you Zachary for choosing to come to our family! Our lives have been blessed so much already! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment