Friday, December 2, 2011

Mothering of the Unborne

So I have come to the conclusion that mothering an unborn child is much like mothering a born one. I have been having awful headaches and felt very nauseated. So I as much as I want those to both go away I have to be careful of how I get them to go away. Taking a wrong medication could have bad consequances. Yesterday we ended up at the hospital. I was hooked up to IVs and the baby put on an external fetal monitor. I was there from 5am-around 8:30am. But my main concern was that of the baby. I was hoping it was okay and nothing was going to happen to it. That is a lot like parenting the born. We worry not about ourselves but about our children. We worry more about them then we do anything else even our spouses. I love being a mother to both my born and unborn children. The baby is just fine however I am not. I am still having headaches and still feel nauseated. But as long as the baby is fine I can deal with the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment