Sunday, December 11, 2011

22 Weeks and Counting!

I had my monthly check up at the drs on this past Friday the 9th. The baby is doing great! Very healthy heartbeat of around 155! It was strong and everything. As I sat there and listened to it I couldnt help but be grateful. A friend of mines little boy just got a heart transplant due to the fact he was born with only half a heart. I couldnt help but be grateful that my baby's heartbeat was so strong and healthy. I couldnt help but say a little prayer to thank my Father in Heaven for the health and safety of this child. I also asked a blessing over the little boy Carter has he recovers. I am grateful for all I have and grateful for all the trials we have been through. I dont think I would be as strong and as humbled as I am today with out them. I am glad that my baby is healthy and strong. I am measuring right where I should too. So the baby is the perfect size and everything! I also cant thank everyone enough for their unconditional love and support through everything my family has gone through!

No comments:

Post a Comment