Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Elliana Gayle Reiher





Today is a special day! Elliana turns 4 today! She is such a special person! I am so lucky that she chose me to be here mother. I knew she was special before I even had her. It was very spiritual. I knew the month of her birth and she was going to be a girl. I cant explain how I knew this but I did. She has been such a delight to our family. She has a way of making you happy when you are sad or upset. She lights up the room with her smile! Her favorite thing is her Daddy. She has been a daddys girl sense the day she was born. She loves to play soccer and play with her brother. She loves school. Her favorite part is handwriting. She is very smart and can write most of her letters. She loves to play with her brother. They are best friends. Another best friend of hers is Bryndi; the little girl I watch.



I am so grateful for Ellianas sweet spirit in our home. She adds so much to our family! I am grateful the Lord trusted me with such a special daughter of God. Elliana you are truly special and I love you very very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment