Friday, January 6, 2012

26 weeks and counting!

I am now 26 weeks! That means we have a max of 13 weeks until we get to see this baby! I cant believe how fast it has come! We have started to get the room ready! The crib is up! And we have started our supply of diapers! I had my doctors appointment today and everything is great! I am messuring 2cm bigger then I should but that is normal for me. I have big babies! I did my glucose test today too. Should have the results of that on Monday! I am hoping all is well. The drink makes me sooo sick. I dont want to have to do that again. It has been a crazy 26 weeks that is for sure! But I wouldnt trade them for anything! The kids and Craig are now able to feel the baby move! Its magical to me! My favorite part of being pregnant I think! Thank you to everyone that has stuck with us through thick and thin. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new pictures. I especially love your Main picture. All your family roles are so visual. You are there holding everything in place, Craig is there standing tall like the Patriach of the family, Ethan's body language and face scream BIG BROTHER and Ellie is the little princess, most definatly fit to be the big sister to that soon to be cute little baby. :) I love you guys.

    ReplyDelete