Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Grandpa Matthews

Today our beloved Grandpa Matthews passed away. He was a man of God. He taught Craig everything that he needed to know to use his priesthood. He was there guiding Craig through blessings of a safe delivery of our son Ethan. He also guided Craig through the blessing of Ethan. He baptized, confirmed, and gave Craig the priesthood. My home has been greatly blessed by this man and I love him dearly. Grandpa you will be missed, loved, and adored. Our house is blessed with the same priesthood you gave to my husband. I was there when Grandpa gave Craig the Melkezidik Priesthood. Because of that I was able to marry Craig in the Provo Temple. I owe the best days of my life to Grandpa.

2 comments:

  1. what an amazing man, to have blessed your lives. I hope you find comfort in the priesthood that Graig has now to help you through the next while. I love that, though it doesn't make it in easier, that we will see our loved ones again. Prayers are with you at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! That's really rough! Loves to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete