Thursday, July 22, 2010

Grandpa Matthews Funeral


Grandpa Matthews had a beautiful funeral. His daughters sang a song together and then his youngest (Aunt Pam) sang a solo. It was beautiful! I am sure he is proud of them. He loved music so I am sure he enjoyed the hymns that were song. It was good to see Craigs family. We saw most of his cousins and all 4 of his aunts! It was good to see them together! The family reunion is the first time I had ever seen them all together at the same time! So it was nice to see that. We got to go to the closing of the casket ceremony and that was nice. Craigs grandmother looked beautiful! She is doing good. She was a real trooper! I hope that I can be as put together as she was if I ever have to attend my husbands funeral. But you can sure tell how much they love eachother! All in all it was a good time. Sad but good! We love you Grandpa and will try to make you proud every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment