Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ethan Jeffrey Reiher




Ethan turns 5 tomorrow. Not only did I get a beautiful baby boy that day but I also became a mother. He is very special to me. He was stubburn from day one. He was jaundice when he was born and had to be under the lights for a few days. He loved being unswaddled. When we got him home and tried to swaddle him he didnt like it. He has always been a very active boy. He enjoys sports and being outside! His favorite things to do are play with his sister and his friend Alana. He loves super heroes! He is fun to watch and to play with. He has his dads imagination and its sky high! While pregnant with him he would never sit still. Same way today! He is always doing something. He loves his sister and plays with her a lot. He is so excited to start school! I cant wait for him to make some new friends! I hope that tomorrow is a special day for him and I hope he is happy with how it turns out! I love you Ethan and I am happy you are my boy!

1 comment: