Wednesday, March 13, 2013

11 months!

Crazy! I cant believe my Zachary is 11 months old! So much has happened! He said his first word "Daddy" and his second "Momma"! He has even taken his first steps! My baby is growing up so fast! He is so fun to have! I love his little attitude! He is like his mom and very set on things! When he wants something he wants it end of story! I have a feeling that is going to both his biggest strength and biggest weakness! He LOVES his brother and sister! He loves to play with them! His face lights up whenever he sees his daddy too! He loves to be outside and cant stand it when the kids are out there without him! I love my silly monkey and I am so grateful for him! I am so grateful for the journey it took to get here! I am so grateful that he chose me to be his mommy! I wouldnt trade it for anything! Love my calling as a mother! Zachary James 3-8-2013 Zachary James 4-6-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment