Monday, January 28, 2013

9 months and 5 years!

So my babies are growing up so fast! My little Zachary is almost 10 months old! He had his 9 month check up and weighed in at 20.92 lbs! And is 29.13 inches! This puts him in the 57% for weight and 78 for height. He is tall and skinny! But perfect and healthy! He is crawling around getting into everything. He is fearless! He is going all day long! He is giving me a run for my money that is for sure! I love how curious he is and how he wants to take on the world! His eyes just shine with excitement over everything!
Zachary James 12/22/2012
Zachary James 4/06/2012 Elliana is now 5 and weighing in at 47.18 lbs and is 45.67 inches tall! Putting her in at the 86% for weight and 94% for height. Tall and skinny! But again perfect and healthy! She is so excited to go to kindergarten and learn! She is ready for that step and cant wait! She asks everyday to go to school with Ethan. She loves her brothers and anything girly! I love my babies so much and I am so grateful they are mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment