Friday, November 2, 2012

First Halloween!

So Zachary had his first Halloween! I can say that he was happy to go for a long walk. He actually fell asleep trick or treating! He hated his monkey hat too! But looked adorable in his monkey suit! I think next year he will like it a bit more. Ethan was Anikin Skywalker and was very happy about it! Had to tell everyone! Elliana wanted to be a zombie cheerleader. CRAZY GIRL! She had a lot of fun too! I love that we live in such a great neighborhood and my kids are safe! And we get to go with their friends! I had a great holiday with my family and friends!
Ethan in his Halloween shirt!
Zachary in his Halloween shirt!
Zachary as our Silly Monkey!
Zombie Cheerleader!
Anikan Skywalker!
My 3 trick or treaters!
Elliana in her Halloween shirt!
My 3 beautiful children!

No comments:

Post a Comment