Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Learning bad news too late

I found out yesterday that a good friend of mine passed away. She has been sick for a long time and has been fighting for her life for a while. I knew she was sick but didnt know she had passed until 10 days after. I missed her funeral and everything. She was cremated so I dont have a grave to go see or anything. I am pretty upset at myself for not being more active. I hope Sharra knows that I love her and I am so grateful that I got to be her neighbor and I got to serve her and know her. She was so caring and loving towards everyone she knew. She was not a member of the church but we had a lot of talks about the gospel and she was very open to it. She said she has read The Book of Mormon. I am hoping she is accepting it in heaven right now. I hope that she knows how much the Lord loves her. She was a wonderful person and I am so grateful I got to call her friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment