Sunday, April 1, 2012

Graduation!



Craig graduated on Friday! He now has a bachelors degree! I am so proud of him. We have been through a lot of difficult trials during his schooling and we have all made some sacrifices for him to make it. I am so proud he didnt give up even when people kept telling him too. He just kept going. And he graduated with Highest Honors too! He is an amazing person and has such a great mind! I love that the kids got to see him accomplish this great thing and they know how important it is! He is thinking of a Masters sometime in the future. I think he deserves a little break! But I think he will do great to get a Masters. No matter what he chooses he will do great! He is such an amazing man! I am very lucky to have such a great guy in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to him. SPencer plans on getting his masters so he can officially get his CPA, he hasn't decided when he's gonna do it though.

    ReplyDelete