Monday, February 27, 2012

One year ago


Today marks the one year anniversary of the day we lost the baby. I will never forget what happened. We lost a child but the baby has blessed our lives so much. Helped us to see how hard we have to work to return to live with our Father in Heaven and see our little baby. Although I am pregnant again and very grateful for this wonderful present I still miss my baby that I have lost. I often ask why but then I remember the Lord needed my baby. A friend of mine told me that the Lord chose a group of strong women to carry his most perfect spirits to give them a body. The Lord knew I was strong enough to handle it. He knew I would understand as much as I could and I would make it through. I am stronger both mentally and spiritually. Our lives have been blessed by this little angel. I can tell its watching over us. We have a guardian angel. Today will be rough. I love you my little peanut and not a day goes by that I dont think of you and what you look like! I wonder what your personality is like. Know that your mother loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment