Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Cake for Carter!



So Elliana came to me a few weeks before Valentines Day and said "Mommy I want to make Cater a Valentine." I asked what she wanted to make. Her response was "A cake!" So we bought the cake mix and frosting. On Valentines Day we made a cake. She loved to be able help me mix it! Then when it came down to decorating it Ethan was home from school by then.



So he helped with the sprinkles. Elliana was very proud of her cake. When we gave it to Carter she was so happy that she got to make her friend such a wonderful present.



I then again thanked my Heavenly Father for trusting me with such a special sweet spirit. Both of my kids are so giving and so loving. They are a great example of Christ like love. I hope this quality never goes away. I hope it is one the keep with them their whole lives. I am so grateful for my family and for all they do for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment