Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Feeling the baby!

So I have been feeling the baby move around a lot. It first started on the 20th of October. This is the first time I felt the baby and I KNOW it was the baby. I am sure I felt flutters before then but this is the first time I didnt have a doubt. This is my favorite part of being pregnant. Feeling this life growing and moving inside of you. Makes it more real to me. But at the same time I think its pure magical! And a miracle. I am excited for this little flutter to become flow blown kicks! I am excited for others to be able to feel the baby move too! I am excited to share this experience with my kids and husband. They say the baby can hear me so I am trying to sing and talk to it a lot. The kids arent so keen on the idea but I am sure it just has to grow on them. We have our next doctors appointment on the 11th after our Ultrasound that same day. This is going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment