Friday, October 14, 2011

14 weeks and counting!

I am now 14 weeks pregnant as of yesterday! Its been exciting and challenging! But today marks the day I got to hear the heartbeat. Its funny how that small fast little thud can send you to tears. Your whole life changes in that minute that you are just listening. And to make it all that much better the baby moved so we could hear it better. The dr said it was about 160 and was impressed. This now puts my miscarriage rate to less then 1%. Unfortunately it never goes to 0 but we are down as low as we can get. It sunk in then that this is really happening. We are really going to have a baby! We are still stuck on not finding out the gender of the baby. I want it to be a surprise and I want people to be able to guess and have it be a fun game. I am thankful for all of those in my life who I get to share this miracle with. Thank you everyone for your love and support! My baby is doing great and that makes everything wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! That is so awesome! I know how hard it can be when you want a baby so badly but things seem to keep going wrong. Sending loves and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete