Monday, May 16, 2011

Elliana Turned 3!


Elliana turned 3 this last December! She had a great birthday party and loved her cake! She was so excited to have all her friends over! Then she got to have all her cousins/brothers over for a party! I didnt get to do a tribute to her so here it goes! Elliana is a very special addition to our family! She came at the perfect time! Her favorite things are her Daddy and her Blankie!


She also cant be without her brother Ethan for too long!

She loves her preschool class as well! She is so smart and so eager to learn! She is like me to the T! Her birth was interesting because I went into labor on my own. But because I had a previous c section the drs wanted to keep a close eye on me so I had to stay my whole labor. She was born at 5:13 in the morning on Dec 13! She was 8lbs 6oz! She had the chubbiest cheeks! We are so happy she came to our family! We love you Elliana!

No comments:

Post a Comment