Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pre-Halloween!



To make up for not being able to have fun with my kids I let them dress up in their costumes and have me take their pictures! It was so much fun! The kids are super excited for Halloween! Our house is all decorated and ready to go! The kids have had their costumes picked out for a LONG time! Ethan is going to be Spiderman and Elliana is going to be Tinkerbell! I am going to be Raggedy Ann and Craig is going to be the Grim Reaper. Halloween is Craigs favorite holiday so its a big one around here. We have a party every year and invite our family and friends to come over and visit with us and eat some chili! Craig loves this! I think he looks forward to it all year! The kids have started to get really into it as well which is fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment