Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Good Bye to the Kings!

Last night we had to say good bye to a family that has become our family. It was hard. But I have come to realize that they are on to bigger adventures and the Lord needs them in Montana. I am happy that they will be closer to family. I have also come to realize that our family has its own adventures! Ethan is starting school and we are trying to have a baby. The Lord has great things in store for our family too. Although I do wish I could share them with the King family up close I will just have to call them instead. I am worried how Ethan will handle things once he realizes his Alana is gone but I am hoping that school will help him understand that there is life outside of just one friend. Although she is VERY special and some one you cant replace I am hoping he will realize that he can have other friends. The Kings are VERY special and we will miss them crazy! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment