Thursday, April 8, 2010

A day in the sun!

Went the Kingspoint Park today! The kids had a great time! We went with some friends and had a great time! It was a bit windy outside so it made it kind of chilly but the sun was out which was GREAT! It was nice for me to get out and play with the kids! They enjoyed it so much! I am sure they were sick of being indoors! Ethan is so busy that he goes stir crazy inside all the time! I am greatfull that we have such great friends that will take us to the park! Elliana had a great time being able to run. I hate that we live in such a small apartment. The kids have no room to run! Getting them out to the park is always a great thing to do! We ate lunch there too! It was great to have a picnic in the sun! We have missed the warm weather so much! Ethan more then the rest I think. He is just so active! Elliana loves to play with Ethan out side as much as possible! It was just a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment